SPPU News – Along with traditional courses, Savitribai Phule Pune University has now increased the number of skill -oriented courses. To date, the scope of courses limited to the skill development center has now increased to all departments. Nine courses have been launched this year by various departments, and the admission population has also increased due to the huge response to some topics.
Skill development courses are of special importance in the wake of the new national educational policy. The University has admitted 3 courses for the academic year 1-3, of which more than 3 courses are skillful. Prof. of the Technology Department at the University. Dr. Sumedh Ramteke says, “In the academic 1-3, nine courses have been started through our department.
In particular, the admission of all courses has been completed, and the accessibility of subjects such as data science has increased. We aim to get more students a job through skill -oriented courses. We are also contracting with industrial and professional organizations. ‘
Considering the skills expected by the industries, the university has launched new technology -based courses, and research -oriented courses are also being designed.
New courses in SPPU 2023-2024
- Service Selection Board (Competition Examination Department)
- Professional Diploma in Chemical Psychology
- Bachelor of Fine Arts- Applied Arts (Technology)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – Printing Technology
- Certificate Course in Earthroction to Drone Technology
- MTEK in Scientific Instrumentation, Medical Device and Diagnostics
- PG Diploma in Block Chain Project Management
- PG Diploma in Block Chen Technology
- MA in Japanese
Access to the courses at the Pune university
|Postgraduate Diploma (PG Diploma)
|Masters Degree (Masters)
|Certificate (Certificate Course)
The knowledge obtained by the student should be linked to practical and commercial use. Therefore, most of the departments of the university have started skill -oriented curriculum, for which experts in the actual industry are being cooperated. It is also updating the courses.
– Dr. Parag Kalkar, Vice-Chancellor, Savitribai Phule Pune University
Along with skill development, we are emphasized on interdisciplinary and multi -faceted courses. As well as new entrepreneurship among the students, they are getting priority in the field of professional and research as they are boosting the fanaticism. These courses, which are intended for the new educational policy, are widely preferred by the students.
– Dr. Avinash Kumbhar, Head, Interdentary School